|PhD and Postdoc Opening (No immediate TOEFL, GRE requirement)
Prof. Cunjiang Yu research group at University of Houston (Houston, Texas, USA) currently has 1 postdoc positions available immediately and multiple PhD openings for Spring/Fall 2021. The group is specialized in flexible and stretchable electronics, bioelectronics and tissue-electronics hybrids. For more information, please see the group website: http://yu.me.uh.edu/
English (TOEFL, GRE) score is not an immediate requirement at this moment. Candidates with prior educational training and research experience in at least one of the following areas will be considered as priority.
1) Organic electronics; OFET; OPV; photodetector; etc.
2) Nano electronics; semiconductor materials and devices; microelectronic; optoelectronics
3) Nano materials synthesis characterization, electrochemistry, photocatalysis
4) Flexible, stretchable and soft biointegrated electronics
5) Biomedical engineering: tissue engineering; bioprinting
老师简介： Dr. Yu is the Bill Cook associate professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering with joint appointments in Departments of Electrical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering, and Materials Science Program. He is a recipient of numerous awards, such as NSF CAREER Award, ONR Young Investigator Award, MIT Technology Review Inaugural Chinese Top Innovators, SME Outstanding Young Manufacturing Engineer Award, AVS Young Investigator Award, etc.
1. Faheem Ershad, Anish Thukral, Jiping Yue, Phillip Comeaux, Yuntao Lu, Hyunseok Shim, Kyoseung Sim, Nam-In Kim, Zhoulyu Rao, Ross Guevara, Luis Contreras, Fengjiao Pan, Yongcao Zhang, Ying-Shi Guan, Pinyi Yang, Xu Wang, Peng Wang, Xiaoyang Wu, and Cunjiang Yu*, Ultra-conformal drawn-on-skin electronics for multifunctional motion artifact-free sensing and point-of-care treatment, Nature Communications, 2020.
2. Binghao Wang†, Anish Thukral†, Zhaoqian Xie, Limei Liu, Xinan Zhang, Wei Huang, Xinge Yu*, Cunjiang Yu*, Tobin J Marks*, and Antonio Facchetti*, Flexible and stretchable metal-oxide nanofiber networks for multimodal and monolithically integrated wearable electronics, Nature Communications, 11, 2405, 2020.
3. Hyunseok Shim, Kyoseung Sim, Faheem Ershad, Pinyi Yang, Anish Thukral, Zhoulyu Rao, Hae-Jin Kim, Yanghui Liu, Guoying Gu, Li Gao, Xinran Wang, Yang Chai, and Cunjiang Yu*, Stretchable elastic synaptic transistors and neurologically integrated soft engineering systems, Science Advances, 2019, eaax4691, 2019.
4. Kyoseung Sim, Song Chen, Zhengwei Li, Zhoulyu Rao, Jingshen Liu, Yuntao Lu, Seonmin Jang, Faheem Ershad, Ji Chen, Jianliang Xiao, and Cunjiang Yu*, Three-dimensional curvy electronics created using conformal additive stamp printing, Nature Electronics, 2, 471, 2019.
5. Kyoseung Sim, Zhoulyu Rao, Zhanan zhou, Faheem Ershad, Jianming Lei, Anish Thukral, Jie Chen, Jianliang Xiao, Qing-an Huang and Cunjiang Yu*, Metal oxide semiconductor nanomembrane based soft unnoticeable multifunctional electronics for wearable human-machine interfaces, Science Advances, 5, eaav9653, 2019.
6. Kyoseung Sim, Zhoulyu Rao, Haejin Kim, Anish Thukral, Hyunseok Shim, and Cunjiang Yu*, Fully rubbery integrated electronics from high effective mobility intrinsically stretchable semiconductors, Science Advances, 5, eaav5479, 2019.
联系方式：If you are interested, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume, copies of transcripts, representative publications.