|Postdoctoral Fellowship Position - 2D Materials
The Division of Physical Sciences and Engineering at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia, invites applications for Postdoctoral fellow in Prof. Xixiang Zhang's group (2D Materials and Physics Laboratory).
1. Ph. D. in Physics, Material Science or Chemistry.
2. Prior research experience in growth 2D materials (including graphene, h-BN or TMDs) by chemical vapor deposition (CVD) or chemical fabrication.
3. Excellent skills of operating Raman, SEM and AFM.
4. A high level of self-motivation, strong publication record and a good command of oral and written English.
1. A highly competitive salary is provided ($ 50,000 USD, Tax free).
2. Free fully furnished housing, free International Baccalaureate education for school-age children, free high standard medical and dental insurance, yearly travel allowance.
1. One year, renewable up to three years by mutual agreement.
2. The candidate is expected to join the team as soon as a successful interview has been completed.
Only applications providing all application requirements will be considered further. Applicant requirements are as below. They should be numbered and attached to the application in that order:
1. CV including a list of publications.
2. Single page cover letter including a description of your research experience and your research interests.
3. Names and contact information of three referees.