|Postdoctoral Fellow/Research Assistant in the School of Energy and Environment, City University of Hong Kong
The Energy Harvesting and Wearable Energy Technologies Laboratory led by Prof. Walid Daoud (https://www.daoudgroup.net) in the School of Energy and Environment, City University of Hong Kong is seeking to recruit several enthusiastic, self-motivated Postdoctoral Fellows or Research Assistants. The positions are available now for a term of one year initially with the possibility of extension.
• Design and development of power management circuit for wearable energy harvesting devices (weak electricity application);
• Design and development PMC and sensing control system for wastewater treatment (both weak and strong electricity application);
• Other electrical engineering for renewable energy harvester and flow battery (both weak and strong electricity application);
• Assist with project related tasks.
• For Postdoctoral Fellow: Ph.D. in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, System Control, Image, Video, Audio and Speech Processing, or other relevant fields. Preferences will be given to applicants with a degree from Hong Kong or from top 100 universities following any of the world university ranking systems.
• For Research Assistant: applicants should have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in related disciplines. Preferences will be given to applicants with a degree from Hong Kong.
Postdoctoral Fellow: HKD32,000.
Research Assistant: HKD12,000 (Master).
• A resume including educational background, research experience, list of publications, and any related experiences.
• Names and contact information of two potential references.